If you bought SSL from other providers like GoDaddy, 1and1, ... you will need to install SSL with us in order to use it.
To do that you will need to reissue SSL certification with your current certification provider (contact support if you don't know how to do this step).
Then you will need to follow this steps:
1. Go to https://csrgenerator.com/ (fill all the details)
2. Save private key from https://csrgenerator.com/ at your local computer
3. Provide your SSL provider all details that you need (CSR key)
4. In email from your SSL provider you will get Certification key with CA certificate
Now we are going to install SSL with your Hostinger account:
1. Login at control panel of your account
2. Click at "SSL" icon inside "Advanced" section
3. You will open new page where you can see SSL installation options like this
4. Choose domain name where do you want to install SSL
5. Add Certification key (from email that you got from your existing provider)
6. Add Private key (you save it from https://csrgenerator.com/ page)
7. Add CA bundle (from email that you got from your existing provider)
8. Click Install and you are done.
NOTE: If there is issue or error with your private key/certification key you will need to try copy/past it again or if that will not help you try to reissue SSL again.